This eSafety policy sets out our response to the Online Safety Act 2021 and is provided by MINXxx Adult Boutique. ABN 22 144 486 055
We are committed to online safety in Australia.
The Online Safety Act 2021 is new legislation that makes Australia’s existing laws for online safety much more expansive and much stronger. While these laws have several subcategories, we have produced our eSafety Policy in response to restrictions relating to making online pornography only accessible to lawful Australian citizens aged 18 years and above.
- We are an adults only 18+ online retail store
- You must be 18 years or older to view or purchase products from our store
- We are not a pornography platform
- We are an online marketplace that connects retail customers to adult novelty products located in Australia and overseas
- Our primary role is to provide an online catalogue of adult novelty items for personal use
- Our objective is not to overtly stimulate or titillate our customers during the purchase process
Restricted to Adults (RTA) Label:
- We utilise the RTA (Restricted To Adults) meta data tags on all pages of our website
- The "Restricted To Adults" website label was created by the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) to better enable parental filtering, and to demonstrate the online adult industry's commitment to helping parents prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate content
- Essentially, this tag communicates to all popular child safety filters, reporting that we are an adults only site
Restricted Access System:
- Certain parts of our website are placed behind a Restricted Access System (RAS)
- When attempting to access these pages, a popup will appear where the user must confirm that they are over 18 years of age and agree to viewing adult content
- We sell adult novelty products and associated accessories
- We do not sell pornographic magazines or videos
- We recognise that some of the products for sale on our website may contain uncensored content on or inside the product packaging as part of the marketing content
- We do not use nudity or explicit images in our marketing material
- We minimise the use of human models in our marketing material
- Product images are provided by the product manufacturer
- We endeavour to censor overtly sexual human nudity as much as possible
- We do not censor non-human product images
- Primary video content is usually provided by the product manufacturer or sourced from publicly available PG platforms (including but not limited to YouTube / Vimeo).
- Primary video content does not contain explicit nudity or pornography and is primarily product focused
- Primary video content may provide a product demonstration by way of a cencored simulated sexual experience
- Some products include a secondary video depicting the product in use. These are behind a Restricted Access System
We believe the steps we have made to protect online safety are appropriate considering our target audience and the types of content our customers are looking for. The products we sell are of an adult nature and we believe adults should be free to view and consume these products easily online, while also taking adequate steps to ensure we limit access to overt sexual materials to minors.
This eSafey policy has been created in conjunction with EROS, the Adults Only Association of Australia.
For more information on eSafety, please visit: https://www.esafety.gov.au/whats-on/online-safety-act
For more information on Eros, please visit: https://www.eros.org.au/
For more information on RTA (Restricted To Adults), please visit: https://www.rtalabel.org/
If you have any questions on concerns about our eSafety policy, please do not hesitate to contact us